The term “jjapparel(s)”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, JJ Apparel, Inc., whose registered office is at #1 Bolivia Street, Better Living Subdivision, Parañaque City, Metro Manila 1711, Philippines. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without jjapparel.com’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California.
- jjapparel.com services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years and older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful.
- You must keep your password secure. You are fully responsible for all activity, liability and damage resulting from your failure to maintain password confidentiality.
- jjapparel.com services are not available to jj-apparelrarily or indefinitely suspended jjapparel.com members. jjapparel.com reserves the right, in jjapparel.com’s sole discretion, to cancel unconfirmed or inactive accounts. jjapparel.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- We cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our sites, services or tools, and operation of our sites, services or tools may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions.
- You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.