JJ Single Press for Micro Registration Frames and Multi Platens
Out of stock
Advantages of our JJ Single Press:
- You can now clamp and use a screen installed with micro registration bolts directly onto the press. Screen registration will be always the same even after re-installing it many times. This means you don’t have to register screens every time before printing. You can of course use screens installed with your own diy screws or center guide for micro registration.
- What about screens with no micro registration bolts? You can still manually register plain screens with no micro registration bolts because our clamps are long enough to allow slightly different screen positions.
- Platens are removable. And platen registration is always the same even after re-installing it thanks to 3 platen registration brackets. Now you can continue printing the same screen until all the quantity is finished by just replacing the platens. And you can make your own diy platens as many as you want for bulk production.
- With springs and turnbuckles, you can adjust tension for the print arm. This means you can use very large screens if you want to.
- Built with heavy duty steel and high quality materials. Silk screen print like a pro for the most affordable price! No problems with plastisol inks or waterbased inks!
|Dimensions||60 × 40 × 20 cm|
With multi platens, you can print bulk orders with only one single press. You print one color at a time for all the shirts. This is especially efficient for waterbased inks because you can prevent ink in the screen from drying by continuously printing until all the shirts are printed for that color.
You can make your own platen with 1/2 inch thick plywood. You can also make platen registration brackets with sheet metal. Or, you can order the additional platens and brackets from us.
Micro registration is controlled by 3 point registration system on the frame. The 3 points will be held by the clamps and the registration will be maintained during printing.
Yes, you can make your own 3 point registration for your frames with screw nails. Or, you can purchase our Silk Screen Printing Registration Attachment for screen printing frames. Please note that the distance between left and right registration bolts is 12 inch max. For the middle registration, you can use either screw bolt or flat center guide.
Yes, COD (Cash On Delivery) is available for JJ Single Press.
No, what's included are single press steel frame and one wooden platen.